Welcome to Accurate IT Services Career Center
Why Work at Accurate IT?
Did you know that e-waste (retired electronics) is the fastest growing component of municipal solid waste in the United States? Today, the e-waste industry generates more than $230 billion in revenue annually and by 2020 e-waste disposal is expected to triple.
Accurate IT provides employees an opportunity to become educated about and work in one of the fastest growing industry segments in the nation. In addition to working in a growing field, employees will realize numerous benefits including:
- Full-time positions with health benefits
- Team-oriented environment where every employee is valued equally
- Be a part of a growing organization, with opportunities for career advancement and training
- Interact and network with Central Ohio residents and organizations
- Directly and positively impact the Central Ohio environment
Accurate IT Services employs full-time, part-time, and seasonal staff and does not employ temporary staff. We believe in our employees and listen to their ideas. Come help us in our quest to keep Columbus beautiful through landfill diversion.
Let's grow together!